by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff
OK. It seems that I made it through the night and somehow “The Rapture” set for 5/21/11 was delayed or postponed. If it occurred, I worried that I probably wouldn’t have been called and left behind.
Anyway as a spiritual traveler, this moment is a great opportunity to discuss a few traveling principles about prophecy and end day scenarios.
- Many of the things we learned about religion/spirituality were those things/ideas that others wanted us to know about. Much of this information/doctrine was purposefully selected and intended to manipulate through fear.
- For many, organized religion is a business and power tool; the more travelers you can control with specific ideas- better for business and specific personal agendas.
- When the earth will end; no one really knows. Scientists tell us so far there have been six extinction events.
- The Mayan Calendar which ends in December 2012 discusses the end of a great cycle: with the potential for another era of peace and enlightenment. It is up to humanity, collectively, to create this future. It is a potential.
- We are living through a period of great unrest, natural disasters, and unprecedented use of drugs and exploitation of youth, citizens and populations by travelers in power. Yes, this is happening even in the great USA. These are indeed troubling times and as caretakers of the earth we are doing a terrible job.
- The future is not fixed; always it is a potential. A reality we create individually and collectively. Any prophecy is just a potential, a possibility.
- Will humanity destroy itself and help create a seventh extinction? No one knows. All each traveler can do is work to make themselves the highest possible version of self; reaching higher in each action and moment. This collective energy can counter the spiritual darkness.
- We have made a mess of this planet and have lost the balance. Our food, with all the man made chemicals is poisoning us-creating unheard of disease; many of the waters are dying, the polar caps are melting, and terrorists are again using the ‘old saw’ to start a Holy War. Seems we don’t learn the lessons of history or perhaps we do . . . Anyone, remember the Crusades? It was really about trade routes, power and wealth.
- Millions die each year from hunger, disease, and the inability of governments to serve its citizens. Even in the USA we can do better helping the abused, hungry, infirm and elderly.
- As a spiritual traveler, in every moment the divine plan is revealed. The moment is here, we live it, and then it is gone. Use each moment to embrace the highest possible potential and the more travelers who do this- the better our collective experience.
- With each moment, we create the future and it is time for the man/woman of the soul to arise, conquer their personal darkness, and claim our rightful heritage.
For the spiritual traveler, it is important to remember that reality and our daily life is something we create, each moment. We have free will and can work toward improving self and helping save this planet. In every moment, we can reach higher or just let events happen around us.
The book of your life is filled with many blank pages. You are free to write on them whatever you like.
Our hours in this realm are O so precious. Yet most travelers spend them like they are on holiday trying to impress the airport baggage handler.
Everything you ever wanted or ever dreamed is waiting within. All you need is the key. Pick it up! It too is within reach.
If you take one step toward God, God will take 10 steps toward you. God’s Mercy exceeds his/her wrath tenfold. Traditional Sayings