We have all heard of fortune tellers, or known someone who’s been to a reading. But have you ever wondered what fortune telling actually is, and what some of the benefits of getting a reading are?
Read on to find the answers to all your questions regarding fortune telling, particularly online fortune telling, and find out where you can get a live online reading for free today.
Where Can I Get a FREE Fortune Teller Reading?
Love, success, work, personal relationships, and other aspects of our lives are the things that make us what we are today.
Our ups and downs are the things that define us and make us stronger, but as strong as we might be, there are times when our problems become so overwhelming that we need someone to share them with and seek advice.
Although you might usually reach out to your friends and loved ones for advice, there are times when you feel more comfortable getting advice from a professional reader that can put your mind to ease and provide you with the necessary tools you need to get out of the situation you’re stuck in right now.
You can find just that in online fortune tellers and cheap online psychics who are just a click away and available to you at any part of the day.
Since there are many online fortune tellers available, we’ve made a selection of the top ones in the field so stay with us to see our recommendations below.
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
- Visit Site
- 10 Mins for Only $1.99
- 1000+ Live Tarot Readers
- Your Love Questions Answered
- 1 Where Can I Get a FREE Fortune Teller Reading?
- 2 What Is Fortune Telling?
- 3 What Are The Most Common Types of Fortune Telling?
- 4 What Are The Most Common Fortune Telling Methods Used?
- 5 Where Can I Find a Free Online Fortune Teller?
- 6 How To Spot the Real Fortune Tellers From the Fakes
- 7 Are Online Readings As Effective As Face-to-Face Readings?
- 8 Our Top Picks of CHEAP Fortune Tellers for 2019
- 9 Benefits of Online Fortune Telling
What Is Fortune Telling?
Wanting to know what lies ahead, and what the future holds for us is basic human nature. That’s why we are so intrigued by the possibility of getting to know a piece of information about us that has not yet been revealed.
The future is unknown, and that’s all the more reason why we want to find out anything we can about it.
That’s where a fortune teller jumps in. Fortune tellers are people who can foretell future events before they happen.
Fortune telling is, therefore, a reading in which the fortune teller will use your information and the available esoteric tools to get more knowledge about your situation and tell you what future events are in your horizon.
During a reading, you may be asked to choose what type of fortune telling you want and what kind of method you want the fortune teller to use.
So before we delve a bit deeper into the benefits and downsides of fortune telling, let’s begin with an overview of the most popular types of fortune telling, as well as the most common methods used in fortune telling, both online and in person.
What Are The Most Common Types of Fortune Telling?
There are a few different types of fortune telling. Let’s have a look at the most popular ones:
Yes/No Fortune Telling
The yes/no fortune telling technique is one of the oldest types of fortune telling.
The questions you can ask during your session need to be yes/no questions. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get the correct answers you were looking for.
Once you ask the questions, your fortune teller will use his favorite reading method to reach the spirits and get the right answers to your questions.
Quiz Fortune Telling
Fortune telling in the form of a quiz is also one of the more common types that fortune tellers use.
Here’s how it works:
The fortune teller asks you a series of what might seem to be random questions and notes down your answers.
He/she then uses your answers to make a prediction about your near future.
Fortune Telling Using Geomancy
Geomancy is an old technique that has many different versions. Originally, it was based on using the ground or the sand to make predictions, as ancient prophets assumed that the ground is a living thing.
They used a circle drawn on the ground and threw stones in it to predict the future.
A newer version that comes from ancient Rome uses a board with eight holes and stones which are thrown onto the board to form shapes and symbols, which can then be used to interpret the future.
Chinese Fortune Telling
There are multiple different fortune telling techniques that we’ve learned from the Chinese over the years. The most popular among those techniques is called ‘bazi’.
A bazi master is a fortune teller who can tell a person’s destiny in life just by looking at their hour, day, month and year of birth.
Another popular Chinese technique is the I-ching prophecy or the book of changes. This is a technique that uses 6 coins to reveal the answer to your question.
Only a fortune teller who knows how to interpret the meaning of the symbols on the coins will be able to shed some light on your question and reveal something about your future.
Now that we’ve covered the most popular fortune telling types used by online fortune tellers, let’s have a look at some of the most common methods as well.
What Are The Most Common Fortune Telling Methods Used?
Here are some of the most popular methods used by fortune tellers around the globe:
- Dice. Another common fortune telling method that’s quite popular on online fortune telling sites is the dice technique.
- Moles. This method involves reading a person’s moles to make predictions about their life.
- Ouija boards. Establishing a direct connection to the spirit world by using a spirit or ouija board.
- Palm reading. Analyzing and reading the lines on the palms to see what the future holds.
- Tarot reading. Using tarot cards.
- Pendulum readings. Using a swinging pendulum to answer yes/no questions.
- Astromancy. A form of astrology that uses the position of the stars to predict future events.
- Tasseography. Using tea leaves.
- Cartomancy. Using a standard deck of cards.
- Crystallomancy. Using a crystal ball.
Where Can I Find a Free Online Fortune Teller?
If you’re still not sure if getting a reading from a fortune teller is something that will help you out in your situation, you can start off by getting a free or discounted reading at one of the sites below so that you can see if fortune telling is something you’d be interested in.
They have some of the best online fortune tellers and offer free minutes to newcomers which is a big plus.
How To Spot the Real Fortune Tellers From the Fakes
If you’re new to the whole fortune telling process, then you might be a bit skeptical trusting an online fortune teller at first.
The main reason why you might be having doubts about trusting an online fortune teller is that there are so many imposters out there who are claiming to be gifted, clairvoyant, intuitive or psychic, when in fact they are just in it for the money.
That’s why we’ve composed a list of some of the ways that you can use to spot a fake fortune teller from the minute you meet them, in order to save you the trouble and the money and make sure you have a positive and pleasant first experience.
Here are some of the things we consider as red flags when it comes to online fortune tellers, which can be used to easily spot fakes:
- They’re not really listening to you.
- They’re always telling you what you want to hear.
- You don’t receive any tangible, realistic advice that you can use.
- The advice they give you doesn’t apply at all to your situation.
- They ask for personal information that can be misused and should not be required.
- You have a feeling that your fortune teller doesn’t want to connect with you emotionally and doesn’t empathize with you.
- They will ask for a lot of information about you and then repeat it back to you to make it seem like they are genuine and can see things about you.
- You might be asked to pay them outside their platform in donations or such, in order for them to lift a curse or a spell.
- They make vague guesses about your life.
Are Online Readings As Effective As Face-to-Face Readings?
If you’re not sure which site to go to for your online fortune telling and are scared of stumbling upon a fake fortune teller, then you should go with reliable, authentic websites that have received many positive reviews from happy customers, such as Kasamba, Keen, Psychic Source and more.
In order to make this process easier on you, we’ve selected a few of the best fortune tellers from these websites. You can check out their profile and client’s reviews, and book a reading for a discounted price right now.
Our Top Picks of CHEAP Fortune Tellers for 2019
Benefits of Online Fortune Telling
Now that you know a few tips on how to tell the fake fortune tellers from the genuine ones, and have familiarized yourself with the whole fortune telling process, let’s go over to the possible benefits that you might expect from a reading.
Although they can vary a lot from one person to the next, there are a few that stay constant.
Here’s what you can expect from a genuine fortune teller reading:
- It will help you fulfill your dreams.
- You’ll get a better understanding of your past, present, and future.
- You’ll receive tangible advice and emotional support during difficult times.
- A chance to get to know yourself better and restore some balance in your life.
- A way to cope with problems and challenging situations at work, in your relationship or your everyday life.
- You’ll receive honest, usable advise that applies to your situation.
- You’ll have more courage to face any upcoming challenges that are awaiting you.
- You can get a high-quality reading for free or at a reasonable price.
Are you ready to find a fortune teller online today?
All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly