Turmeric-derived Theracumin is a powerful anti-oxidantsam
About 100 years ago, western science identified curcumin as the important component of turmeric. Now, a new, natural way to process curcumin makes it even more powerful as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.[ad name=”AdSense Responsive”]
Clinical studies hail Theracurmin as a major scientific breakthrough to support the body’s natural inflammatory response. One capsule is equal to 16,000 mg of regular curcumin powder, a compound found in turmeric clinically proven to heal a number of inflammatory diseases. Studies also revealed Theracurmin to be the most bioavailable, or highly absorbed form of curcumin.
Turmeric for Diabetes
Curcumin is the yellow pigment found in turmeric, which is the primary member of the ginger family, which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to treat inflammatory conditions. Many health practitioners, including Dr. Oz, are touting the superb anti-inflammatory healing benefits of ginger and turmeric, and for good reason. Curcumin has powerful antioxidant, ant-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties that support neurological, cardiovascular, and cellular health. Turmeric has been used in traditional medicine as an alternative health treatment for a wide range of ailments including diabetes, arthritis, psoriasis, gynecomastia.
“Theracumin is 300 times more bio-available than regular curcumin powder, ensuring more absorption and a therapeutically effective level in the blood,” advises Dr. Michael Murray, ND, and Director of Product Science and Innovation for Natural Factors. “Laboratory research has confirmed that curcumin can reduce inflammation, provide antioxidant protection to cells, and reduce risk factors for chronic degenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer. Theracurmin represents a major scientific breakthrough and is the number one absorbed form of curcumin. Finally, the powerful health benefits of curcumin can be fully realized,” states Dr. Murray.
Theracurmin’s benefits as a potent anti-inflammatory is vast and impressive, as the following research results indicate:
- Prevents LDL cholesterol from becoming oxidized and thus damaging the arteries
- Prevents atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Prevents plaque formation on the arteries
- Inhibits formation of blood clots
- Increases the flexibility of the arteries
Protects against age-related brain damage (i.e. Alzheimer’s)
- Joint/ Muscle/ Knee Health – Post Exercise Recovery
- Regarded as nature’s most potent anti-inflammatory (comparable to hydrocortisone and ibuprofen)
- Reduces tissue damage caused by inflammation
- Boosts post-exercise recovery
- Reduces exercise-induced oxidative stress
- Relieves knee pain due to osteoarthritis
Cancer Prevention + Healing
- Enhances the body’s production of cancer-fighting compounds such as
- Improves quality of life scores in cancer patients
- Promotes the liver’s detoxification of cancer-causing compounds
- Improves and protects liver function
Skin & Teeth Health
- Improves skin’s moisture content
- Improves periodontal health
Dr. Michael Murray details clinical study results for Theracurmin further in the chart below, and outlines the health concern (research area), dosage administered, and the results. These clinical studies are current and documented as of July 2014.
Theracuminby Natural Factors is available at reputable natural health food stores across Canada. To learn more about the health benefits of Theracurmin, please visit www.naturalfactors.ca, or contact email@example.com for an interview with Dr. Michael Murray.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors has been manufacturing superior vitamins, herbs, supplements, and other natural health products for more than 55 years. Roland Gahler has led Natural Factors for the past three decades, dramatically expanding the company’s product offering as well as its manufacturing capacity and expertise in scientific research. Roland is dedicated to establishing the highest standard of reliability and effectiveness for natural products, and outstanding quality control. He recognized the need for testing and verification back in the ’80s long before it was a regulatory requirement, and at a time when no one else in the industry was doing it.