Characteristics of the Soulsam
by Dr. Zhi Gang Sha
A human being has a character. Some people are very active. Some people are very quiet. Some people are very humorous. Some people are very serious. A soul has its own character. From my personal experience, I would like to share my insights on the main characteristics of the soul:
- A body soul is independent. A human being has a soul, mind, and body. They are separate and united. They are separate because they are independent. They are united because they reside in the same body and communicate with one another.
- Souls have consciousness. They think. They have likes and dislikes. One person may like to travel. Another may love food. You may like to read. Someone else may like sports. A soul has its own likes and dislikes, which it has developed over hundreds or even thousands of lifetimes. To help balance and harmonize your soul, mind, and body, it is important to realize your soul’s likes and dislikes.
- Souls have emotions. A soul can be happy, peaceful, sad, fearful, or upset.
- Souls have incredible wisdom. After you open your spiritual channels, you will be able to consult with your soul. You will be amazed to learn how much your soul knows. Your soul is one of your best consultants and guides.
- Souls have great memory. A soul can remember experiences from all of its lifetimes. For example, you may travel somewhere for the first time, but clearly feel you are familiar with that place. You may feel like you were there before. Some places make you happy. Some places make you scared. You may have had past life experiences in that place. Your soul has memories of those experiences. Therefore, you have special feelings at that place.
- Souls have flexibility. Walk to a corner of your room. You will have nowhere else to go. You have to turn around to move further. In life, many times you could be stuck in a situation like a corner. You must turn around to get unstuck and move further. This teaches us to realize the importance of flexibility. There is a famous statement from ancient times: hua you san shuo, qiao shuo wei miao. The essence of this statement is: There are three ways to say something. Find the best way in the moment. This tells us there is flexibility in speaking every sentence. Therefore, there is flexibility in every aspect of life. Your beloved soul has profound wisdom, knowledge, and experience from hundreds of lifetimes. Your soul has great flexibility. Make sure you use the strength of your soul’s flexibility to deal with your life.
- Souls communicate with other souls naturally. Your body soul communicates with other souls naturally. People often talk or dream about a soul mate. When you meet some people, you may instantly feel love. You may feel there is something special between you. The reason for this is that your souls were close in past lives. Your souls could have been communicating for many years before you met physically.
- Souls travel. When you are awake during the day, your soul remains inside your body. But when you are asleep at night, your soul may travel outside your body naturally. In fact, many souls do this. Where does the soul go? It goes where it loves to go. Your soul can visit your spiritual teachers to learn directly from them. It can also visit your old friends, or Heaven and other parts of the universe.
- Souls have incredible healing power. In this book, I will teach you how to apply Soul Power for healing, including self-healing, healing of others, group healing, and remote healing.
- Souls can help you prevent sickness. In this book, I will reveal the soul secrets of soul prevention of sickness.
- Souls can help you rejuvenate. In this book, I will share soul wisdom and practice for soul rejuvenation.
- Souls have incredible blessing capabilities. If you encounter difficulties and blockages in your life, simply ask your soul to help you: Dear my soul, I love you, honor you, and appreciate you. Could you bless my life? Could you help me overcome my problems and difficulties? Thank you so much. Invoke your own body soul in this way anytime, anywhere. Your soul can help you solve the problem and overcome the difficulties. Love your soul. Ask your soul to bless your life. Your soul will be delighted to assist you. You could be fascinated and amazed to see the changes in your life.
- Souls have incomprehensible potential powers. In this book, I will teach you how to develop the potential powers of your soul.
- Your soul connects with your mind. Your soul can teach your mind. Your soul can transmit its great wisdom to your mind.
- Your soul connects with your Heaven’s Team, which includes your spiritual guides, teachers, angels, and other enlightened masters in Heaven.
- Your soul can store messages. Messages can be stored in your Message Center and in the souls of your body, systems, organs, cells, and more. After you develop the potential powers of your soul, you can access those messages anytime and anywhere.
- Your soul is constantly searching for knowledge. Just as your mind is always learning, so too is your soul.
- Souls can protect your life. Your own soul can protect you. Other souls, including angels, saints, spiritual guides, enlightened teachers, and the Divine, can protect your life. They can help you prevent sickness, change a serious accident into a minor one, or help you avoid an accident completely.
- Souls can reward you as well give you warnings. If the soul is happy with what you are doing, the soul can bless your journey. If the soul does not like what you are doing, it can make your life difficult. It could block your relationships or even make you sick.
- Your soul can predict your life. If you can communicate with your soul, your soul can tell you what is in store for you.
- Souls follow spiritual laws and principles. Your mind may not be aware of this, but your soul absolutely follows spiritual laws.
- Your soul is eternal.
- Many souls yearn to be enlightened. They want to offer good service in the form of love, care, compassion, sincerity, generosity, and kindness. That is why more and more people are searching for soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practices. You are reading this book now. You may have a great desire to search more.
This article has been excerpted from the New York Times bestseller, The Power of Soul by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.
Dr. Sha is an inspired teacher, spiritual leader and servant of humanity. Combining 5,000 year-old wisdom of the East and breakthrough secrets of modern spirituality, he teaches Soul Healing and the Power of Soul worldwide. His given mission is to transform the consciousness of humanity and souls in the universe to create a peaceful and harmonized world and universe. He has been given the power and the authority to uplift the soul standing of those who are ready, and has enlightened thousands of souls at Soul Healing and Enlightenment Retreats worldwide.Visit www.DrSha.com for details of upcoming events.
Dr. Sha is the founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment. He is also a medical doctor in China, a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and Canada, and a Grand Master of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, I Ching and Feng Shui. Master Sha was named Qi Gong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress in 2002. Recipient of the 2006 Martin Luther King Jr. Hall of Fame Award for his humanitarian efforts, he is also featured in the new film Soul Masters and is the New York Times best-selling author of several books on matters of the soul.