Can We Improve Our Lives With Alchemy?sam
International Alchemy Conference to Take Place at L.A. Convention Center October 23-25.
Caught in an unprecedented vortex of stress-inducing conditions – economic, health-related, and faith-challenging – individuals are turning every which way for solutions. Some find answers, serenity, and healing in an approach rooted in the ancient tradition of Alchemy.
Beyond the old lead-into-gold legend, though, the new Alchemy strives for an even more powerful result – the positive transformation of the human body, mind and spirit. The Dalai Lama says, “I believe the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness. Whether one believes in religion or not, we all are seeking something better in life.”
A field of internationally renowned experts will address the diverse facets of Alchemy at the Third Annual Alchemy Conference, taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from October 23-25. Among the speakers and events planned:
- Don Miguel Ruiz, author of the best-selling The Four Agreements, offering ancient wisdom for today (featured on “Oprah,” the book has sold some four million copies thus far)
- Hans Andrea, author: “The Alchemy of Harry Potter,” revealing deeper meanings in the best-selling novels (free wizardry book will be given to early registrants)
- Scott Cole, one of America’s top celebrity fitness trainers, leading Yoga/Tai Chi sessions blending healing and martial arts
- Dr. Masaru Emoto: “The Hidden Messages of Water,” pioneering research on consciousness-driven molecular transformation of water crystals (featured in “What the Bleep Do We Know?”)
- Dr. Alfredo Sfeir-Yunis, Chilean Economist formerly with the World Bank and WTO, expert on the spiritual dimension of sustainable development in the global economy
- Chase Masterson, actress in “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,” named one of Femme Fatale Magazine’s “50 Sexiest Women” (the award-winning film “Yesterday Was a Lie,” starring Masterson, will be screened during the conference)
Demonstrations: sensory Harmonic Resonance technology and Tesla Coil sound chamber, Yoga, Qi Gong, meditation, sexual improvement and healing techniques.
Entertainment: live music, dance performance, art, spoken work, poetry, dance party
“I’m confident the age-old wisdom to be shared during the year’s conference will help a great many people better cope with the mounting pressures of life in these turbulent times,” says Dennis William Hauck, co-president of the International Alchemy Guild. “We expect this year’s conference to be our most exciting, diverse and well-attended event to date, and look forward to welcoming so many distinguished and learned international experts together under one roof.”
About the Third Annual International Alchemy Conference
This event is produced jointly by the International Alchemy Guild and the Modern Mystery School. For a schedule of speakers and events: http://alchemyconfernce.com
About the International Alchemy Guild
The Guild is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to preserving the ancient teachings of Alchemy. For more information: http://www.alchemyguild.org
About the Modern Mystery School
The school offers advanced spiritual training in ancient wisdom passed down through history, to facilitate spiritual growth and practical knowledge allowing individuals to transform themselves and their world. The school has a very close relationship with the office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and cooperates on peace projects worldwide. For more Information: http://www.modernmysteryschool.com