New Book Reveals Path of Spiritual Warrior to Enlightenmentsam
The Buddha was a Spiritual Warrior, as was the Christ, Moses Muhammad, Krisna, Lao Tzu and all the great spiritual reformers––they all belonged to the Spiritual Warrior School.
One of the world’s best known teachers and bestselling authors, Imre Vallyon writes for a vast audience of readers and students around the globe.[ad name=”AdSense Responsive”]
His newest book, Way Of The Spiritual Warrior: The Timeless Path To Enlightenment, focuses on multidimensional development of personality, Soul, and spirit/divinity through self-assessment, understanding of the warrior path and techniques, and study of sacred language and planetary transformation.
Universal Spiritual Teachings and Right Knowledge are the hallmarks of Vallyon’s life’s work. Typical of his many detailed, instructive books, The Way of the Spiritual Warrior is a deep resource to be dipped into over weeks, months and even a lifetime, with captivating chapters such as:
- The Warrior and Health
- The Warrior Controls Negative Emotions
- From Separated Consciousness to Unity Consciousness
- The Threefold Training of the Spiritual Warrior
- The Spiritual Warrior Sees God Inside Himself
- The Warrior and the Feminine Power
- The Way of the Warrior is Action
- The Warrior Transmits the Energy of the Spiritual Kingdom
As the embodiment of and the communicator of wisdom science, in The Way of the Spiritual Warrior, Vallyon leads his students and readers to the tremendous gift of the universal energy field of life force, a phenomenal resource that transforms their lives with total intelligence, consciousness, bliss and personal power.
He said, “Once you understand that this tremendous power is inside and all around you––everywhere in Universal Space, between the stars and between the atoms––then you will understand what is actually available to you in terms of your own evolution, your own growth, and you own power of becoming more.”
About the Author
Imre Vallyon teaches wisdom science through his books, recorded teachings, and his popular workshops and retreats. He is the founder of the Foundation for Higher Learning, an international spiritual school based in Europe, North America and Australasia. Born in Budapest, Hungary, the author lives in New Zealand and has for decades traveled throughout the world as a teacher and lecturer.
Vallyon is t he author of these and other titles:
- The 4-volume series, Heavens and Hells of the Mind, winner of the Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust Book Award for “books that encompass a wide range of beliefs, demonstrate higher consciousness, expanded awareness and enli ghtenment as primary objectives.”
- Also the winner of the gold medal in the 2009 Living Now Awards.
- The Journey Within, a compilation of the author’s popular ebook Spiritual Path series.
- The New Heaven and the New Earth
- The New Planetary Reality: The Coming Avatara and The Nine Paths To Enlightenment
- Planetary Transformation: A Personal Guide To Embracing Planetary Change
- The Warrior Code: 365 Aphorisms of the Spiritual Warrior